Want to Draw Traffic to Your Website and Earn Profit? SEO Management is Your Solution!
What Is SEO?
SEO ManagementIn a today’s hectic world of web browsing, it’s not enough just to have an amazing website and fabulous products on offer if you want to take your business online! If you’re aiming to become truly successful at what you do, then you have to start thinking as a true online business professional. And that’s where we step in! Because, what’s the point of having everything sorted out when no one can find you online? It’s like being a ghost, as if you haven’t set a foot into search engine marketing! That’s where our planning for website optimization comes in and makes your site visible to your potential customers almost immediately. SEO is short of Search Engine Optimization or search engine optimizer. Our SEO management services are going to assist your customers in finding precisely what they need by placing your website at the front of the competitive organic search engine listings.
We use the most advanced SEO strategies, techniques, and methods to help you increase traffic to a website. We work to get the most optimal rankings in the search results page of search engine (SERP), including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. Basically, with our SEO tips and strategies and master plan, we are going to help your site become accessible to a search engine and improve the chances of being found by the search engine right away. So don’t waste anymore time being at the back of the line in your industry. Call us!
SEO optimization has two major components: On Page and Off Page SEO.
With the On Page SEO we apply the settings on the website in a manner that it is optimized for search engines, and this refers to the:
- Optimized titles and descriptions (including keyword research)
- Proper URL Structures
- User friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text formatting (use of h1, h2, bold etc.)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Google Authorship verification for all pages
- Top quality fresh content
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
The Off Page SEO implies the activities outside the boundaries of the webpage, unlike the On Page SEO. Those activities, among others, include:
- Link Building
- Social Media – Social media is a very important part of ‘off-site SEO’ and it’s also a form of link building. It should be noted that almost all of the links you get from social media sites are “no follow” but this definitely doesn’t mean that they are unimportant. Social Media mentions can boost SEO and they are a very valuable ranking factor.
- Social bookmarking